KEIM paints offer unsurpassed beauty and protection that lasts for decades.
KEIM silicate paints naturally compliments the mineral surfaces such as concrete, masonry, stone, brick, renders and all types of mineral substrates – even previously painted surfaces.
Unlike traditional paints, KEIM’s Silicate Paints penetrate into the surface and form a microporous breathable coating that is highly vapour permeable yet very water resistant.
KEIM paints protect against pollution, acid rain, carbonation, mold and algae without flaking, peeling or blistering. KEIM is resistant to UV light as our mineral colours do not fade and are incombustible producing no smoke or fumes.
As a natural mineral coating, KEIM silicate paints contain very low to no Volatile Organic Content (VOC’s).
KEIM mineral paints and coatings are environmentally friendly, 100% sustainable green products using only premium ingredients from nature.
KEIM’s history and experience figure prominently in historic restoration offering a systematic approach to solving building challenges.
As an authorised applicators of Keim systems Building Renovations Ltd are able to offer complete solutions for your requirements as set out below.
- Exterior liquid mineral paints and coatings for any extreme or temperate climate.
- Concrete repair, restoration, and protection.
- Pure mineral lime cement stuccos and renders for repair, renovation or new construction.
- Stone and masonry repair, restoration and protection system.
- Façade restoration render systems for accommodating salts and rising damp problems.
- Mineral lasurs, pigmented stains and glazes.
- Highly vapor permeable waterproofing and water repellency products.
- Anti-graffiti and anti-soiling surface protection.