Restoration & Repair
Market leaders for over 25 year, Helifix has been at the forefront of technical innovation in the design and manufacture of construction ties, fixings and sustainable masonry repair systems, with concealed non-disruptive installation techniques, building an enviable reputation for product quality, engineering excellence and comprehensive customer service and support.
Facade Cleaning & Restoration
ThermaTech® Restorative Cleaning System
ThermaTech® is a brand new range type of superheated cleaning equipment. Conceived for the requirements of building conservation, restoration and refurbishment, the fusion of performance and specification also answers a broad range of commercial and industrial cleaning needs.
The systems is used in the restoration, cleaning, paint and coating removal projects for the maintenance, conservation and refurbishment of all building types, including listed structures and heritage sites, all fully supported with genuine technical expertise to help and assist successful project results within the building conservation and restoration field
Building Renovations Ltd are pleased to be able to offer Jersey property owners a new restorative cleaning system designed to restore not damage your property.
- The cleaning of contaminated and dirty surfaces;
- The cleaning of rendered surfaces;
- The cleaning of building detritus from dress granite and finished stone facades;
- The removal of moss, lichen and growth on walls and floor surfaces.
- The system utilises super heated water applied by lance which minimises damage to the masonry and render surfaces;
- The system is designed to minimise impact on the treated surface whilst removing substances such as paint finishes and ground in dirt and pollution;
- By utilising steam the quantum of water forced into the structure is significantly reduced.
- Flaking paint finishes;
- Sweating and water blisters caused by poorly specified acrylic, vinyl and rubberised paints;
- Dirty painted façade;
- Dirty granite; Moss & lichen build up
Flood & Fire Restoration
Flood Damage Resolution
Flood and storm water to a faulty appliance, unwanted water is one of the greatest threats to your property and inconvenience to your life. Building Renovations Ltd has the training, experience and technology to start to restore your property and get your life back on track. Specialising in advanced drying and dehumidification techniques, Building Renovations Ltd removes water and moisture from floors, walls and carpets, minimising the disruption to you, so you can get back to your home or business as quickly as possible. The result can save you and your insurers valuable time and money. Our water removal and drying services offer the following:
- Flood water restraint
- Emergency Water Removal
- Drying and Dehumidification
- Carpet Cleaning & Deodorisation
Fire Damage Resolution
Evaluating Fire, Smoke and Odour damage is complex and intricate. Fire damaged properties also suffer from some form of flood damage caused by the Fire Service during the extinguishing the fire. This causes issues with the transmission of not only water but soot and other contaminants throughout you home or property. Building Renovations Ltd go through a particular process when evaluating fire, smoke and flood damage. Building Renovations Ltd will review the type of smoke that has contaminated your home or structure and the quantum of residual water and moisture. Once this process has been undertaken a management plan can be offered to clean and restore your home or property. The above coupled with our specialist restoration services offers you a complete solution to your disaster.
Keim Restoration Render & Paint Systems
KEIM paints offer unsurpassed beauty and protection that lasts for decades.
KEIM silicate paints naturally compliments the mineral surfaces such as concrete, masonry, stone, brick, renders and all types of mineral substrates – even previously painted surfaces.
Unlike traditional paints, KEIM’s Silicate Paints penetrate into the surface and form a microporous breathable coating that is highly vapour permeable yet very water resistant.
KEIM paints protect against pollution, acid rain, carbonation, mold and algae without flaking, peeling or blistering. KEIM is resistant to UV light as our mineral colours do not fade and are incombustible producing no smoke or fumes.
As a natural mineral coating, KEIM silicate paints contain very low to no Volatile Organic Content (VOC’s).
KEIM mineral paints and coatings are environmentally friendly, 100% sustainable green products using only premium ingredients from nature.
KEIM’s history and experience figure prominently in historic restoration offering a systematic approach to solving building challenges.
As an authorised applicators of Keim systems Building Renovations Ltd are able to offer complete solutions for your requirements as set out below.
- Exterior liquid mineral paints and coatings for any extreme or temperate climate.
- Concrete repair, restoration, and protection.
- Pure mineral lime cement stuccos and renders for repair, renovation or new construction.
- Stone and masonry repair, restoration and protection system.
- Façade restoration render systems for accommodating salts and rising damp problems.
- Mineral lasurs, pigmented stains and glazes.
- Highly vapor permeable waterproofing and water repellency products.
- Anti-graffiti and anti-soiling surface protection.
Whatever your construction need…
Building Renovations have the solution!
GET IN TOUCH
Are you looking for construction services?
Fill out this form and we will call you back.